When: 19 May 2021 at 1:00 – 2:00 pm CET
A joint webinar organised by IMPEL and SCYCLE UNU/UNITAR will take place on 19 May 2021 at 1:00pm CET as an introduction to two new applications that have been developed under the WasteForce and LIFE SWEAP projects.
The webinar is organised under the Waste Force project, a two year project funded by the EU Internal Security Fund – Police and aimed at boosting operational capacities of authorities involved in the fight against illicit waste trade and management.
After a brief overview on the project’s tools and methodologies, the webinar will focus on the use of two applications that have been developed jointly by the WasteForce and LIFE SWEAP project: one to record TFS inspection data and one to use as an Inspection Reference tool.
Representatives from the inspection and enforcement community are invited to attend the webinar and participate to the Q&A session envisaged at the end of the webinar.
Interested participants can register at the following link:
- Elise Vermeersch, SCYCLE UNU/UNITAR
- Nancy Isarin, IMPEL and WasteForce Project Lead
- Katie Olley, Scottisch Environment Agency and LIFE SWEAP Project Lead
- Opening remarks and presentation of the speakers
- Short presentation of the WasteForce Project
- Demonstrations of the Inspection Reference App
- Explanation of the Data Reporting App Conclusions
To access the webinar please click here:
(Webinar ID: 989 2514 6734)
- At the beginning of the meeting, all participants are encouraged to switch on their cameras in order to facilitate effective communication.
- Please mute your microphone when you are not speaking.
- Please use the chat if you would like to intervene or ask a question. Your question will either be directly addressed, or you will be called on to elaborate.
In case of technical difficulties, please contact Ester Hermosilla at firstname.lastname@example.org